Sunday was a gorgeous day here in Keller, Texas! It was mid-upper 60's, sunny without a cloud in the sky...the perfect day to hang out at the local park after church. Taber and Adam with their daughter Addie, Tiffany and Brandon with their baby-on-the-way Payton, Scott and I with Blane. Oh yes, and Addie the dog came too! We have so much fun just doing life with our friends!
Blane is now an accomplished roller. It's impossible to keep him on his back at night and even when I'm changing him. He's a boy on a mission! He even acts like he wants to start crawling, but he's not quite coordinated enough for that yet, but I bet that it will be very soon!
Most of all, Blane loves his daddy. When Scott walks in a room, Blane's face lights up and he smiles BIG smiles! It's adorable to see the way that he already looks up to the main man in his life.

1 comment:
HE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's soooo cute!
Post a Comment