So today Scott and I were at Babies R' Us and I notice that the Carter's baby clothes are buy one get one half off. Perfect! Of course I need new clothes for my growing munchkin! After making our cute clothes purchases, off in the car we go, heading home. I want to admire the cute new outfits during our drive, so out of the sack they come. "Look how cute these are, Scott!" I say as I hold them up for him to see. As I look at the little butt of the pants, I notice......worms! EEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! I turn the garment around, and I notice more worms on the front! So for all you moms who have become lax about washing new clothes before dressing your child (like I have been known to do), please think twice!
I promise that my next post will be less disturbing!
2 comments:
Jen, I love catching up on your family. Blane is quite the handsome man.-Natalie Huey
Ewwww!
Post a Comment