Thursday, May 1, 2008

Great Product Find


Ever since Blane started eating his big boy food, I have been looking for a bib that would wipe off easily and not stain like his cotton ones. So I bought the plastic ones from Target, and they didn't even hold up once in the wash. But I came across a bib that I love made by Dex products, called the Dura Bib.

"The only bib your baby will ever need!* Patented "Catch-All" pocket prevents typical messes. * Unsnaps and wipes off easily for quick clean up anywhere. * 100% Machine Washable, and dishwasher safe. To Clean DURA-BIB: Unsnap pouch and wipe clean or hand wash in warm water and soap detergent.To Snap DURA-BIB:1. Bring lower corners upward and fasten black snaps2. Tuck fabric in, fasten white snaps" Dishwasher and machine wash safe.

They come in two stages/sizes and many different patterns and colors. I love this bib! Oh, and this is the same bib that Kate (of Jon and Kate plus 8) has for her kids....so it must be durable!

No comments: