Saturday, July 5, 2008

8 Months Today

It just seems like I could post 500 blogs a day with all the fun new things Blane does and gets into. Just today....

1. We attended orientation for our infant swim classes which start on Monday and run for two weeks. We can't wait! Daddy will be able to join us so we will have lots of pics next week!
2. Blane followed JuneBug through the family room, past the kitchen, down the hallway and into the utility room to where the dog food and water is. I was so worried that the dogs would snap at him in protection of their food, but JuneBug actually gave him a kiss!

3. Blane pulled up for the first time! Every time that he's been up on Ollie like this before, it's because I positioned him that way. But today, as I was cooking in the kitchen, I looked over and saw this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! Way to go Blane!

The Awalts said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe Blane is 8 months already!!! It's going by so fast!