Is to have a crawling baby! I knew that a crawling baby would start to get into everything, but oh my! He's really into everything!!! He is so hilarious now, I just laugh at him all the time! The things that he is interested in is just so funny! Blane gets bored to stay in just one room, he'd much rather explore every room in the house! So, after him I go! He still loves his dogs, did I mention that he likes to chase after their feet? This stage is a lot more work for me, but it's so much more fun!
Here is Blane under our console table, behind Ollie and his rocking chair. I had actually lost Blane, but realized where he was hiding because he started banging on the wall : )

Blane is just like his daddy, he loves anything to do with electronics. Unfortunately, our tv stand thing pretty much leaves all the components exposed and that's the first place Blane heads! So, I just had to cover it up with a beach towel until we purchase something new.

I finally had to put up a baby gate because he loves to leave the family room and head for the front door. Excuse me sir, but you're not going anywhere for 17 years and 4 months!

Well, this morning while I was blow drying my hair Blane was playing with this little door stop. Little did I realize that the little white rubber things come off! He decided that it looked like the inside of an Oreo and popped it in his mouth! I think that he was chomping on it for quite a while until I noticed!

2 comments:
I love the pic of Blane under the table! He looks so mischievious and so happy. I cannot believe he's crawling. You should come see us so he can teach Kaitlin a thing or two.
oh my goodness!!! It's all down hill from here, huh??? LOVE the towel!!! ha!
Post a Comment