Thursday, August 21, 2008

9 1/2 Month Updates

We finally made it to the doctor for our nine month visit, even though Blane is nine and a half months. Even at 8:30 a.m. Blane is all smiles! "Delightful" they call him. He weighed in at 19 lbs 11 oz - 75%, height 29 3/4 inches - 90%, and head circumference 17 3/4 inches - 10%. No wonder I can never find hats that fit! Even after they pricked his finger for the anemia test, he was still smiling and laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! Just wanted to say hi and let you know I check your blog from time to time. Always fun to see what you guys are up to. I voted too!! : )

Joy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! Just wanted to say hi and let you know I check your blog from time to time. Always fun to see what you guys are up to. I voted too!! : )

Joy