Thursday, August 14, 2008

BPA Bottles in Exchange for BPA free...FREE!!!

When my friend called to tell me that Babies R Us is doing a free swap out of BPA bottles for BPA free bottles, I'm not sure that I quite believed what I was hearing. But yes, it is true! Any used or un-used bottles (as long as they contain all the parts) can be swapped out for brand new bottles, FREE OF CHARGE! I had actually switched from Avent to Playtex drop-ins a couple of months ago for simple convenience, and since my Playtex ones happened to be BPA free, I decided to take my old Avent bottles and exchange them for additional Playtex bottles. I had a total of 20 bottles to exchange! Look at all that I came home with! $98 dollars worth of brand new bottles! Of course, I did pick up a toy for Blane while I was there, so all in all I did spend $10.

This article talks about the process: http://www.parenting.com/article/Pregnancy/Health/Minimize-Your-Babys-Exposure-to-BPA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Unfortunately I tossed the few Avent bottles we had prior to Caroline's birth because of the BPA. Darn! We also use drop-ins with her and I love them!