Wednesday, December 10, 2008

13 Months and Counting!

The months are yet again flying by as they tend to do around the holidays! So even though I always say this, I can't believe that my sweet newborn baby is 13 months old! Yesterday he learned how to drink from a straw...and he loves it because he feels like such a big boy! I think that he was pretty surprised at what came through the straw when I gave him a sip of my Sonic coke! He still loves his books so much! He will bring several to me throughout the day to read to him. This is the only time that he will sit in my lap and cuddle with me, so I really cherish these moments! His seventh tooth finally came through yesterday; and I can tell that he's working on more. Today was our one year appointment...he's still small, not exceeding the 20-50% percentile for weight, length, or head circumference. His height is 30 inches, and weight is 22 lbs. His doctor calls him "delightful" and we can't help but agree! He is pure joy, and very very loving! We thank Jesus for the precious gift of his little boy everyday!

No comments: