Thursday, December 18, 2008

Huge Joys

I am constantly reminded of my many, many blessings, and God's faithfulness to provide for us. Amidst a hard season of life for our family, my joy and thankfulness seem to be increasing.

My sweet mom drove all the way from Houston last weekend just to babysit Blane so that Scott and I could have a night out alone. How awesome is that!? And you can see by the picture the most adorable personalized stocking that she handmade for Blane. Such a sweet gift that he will treasure for every Christmas to come! I am also so very thankful for our little Buddy. He has such a sweet and loving spirit, so full of life. I am blessed to have a biological child that is healthy and happy. Even when the days are challenging, Jesus continues to shower blessings through the joys that we find in Blane.
Early last week I started to feel small movements from the new baby! Just God's little way of reminding me that He is hard at work creating yet something else for us to be joyful about!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ride 'em cowboy!
Poppop

The Awalts said...

Yea!!! Thats the fun pat about being pregnant... until they turn into kicks in the ribs!