Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Poop on the Potty!

This post is not for any of you that are squeamish....

So Blane has made a habit of pooping in the bathtub when I am the one bathing him. See, lately he's been thinking that it's so hysterical to fluff (that's the Patterson word for fart) in the bathtub. So I can't always tell if he's fluffing to be funny, or if he's trying to poop. Well, last night I sensed that something other than fluff was coming, so I quickly grabbed Blane out of the bath and sat him on the toilet seat. He was a little scared of it (probably more scared of the look on my face and how fast I whisked him out of the bathtub) but he actually took his first poop on the adult potty!

Just had to post this for baby book documentation purposes : )

4 comments:

Brendel Family said...

YAY!!! GOOD BOY BLANE!

hope trifecta said...

Super impressive...I haven't even tried to THINK about that with Chase yet! Good job mom!

A Momma Who Cooks said...

hahaaa!!!! the things us not-yet-moms have to look forward to.....

Anonymous said...

Wow,cool! Way to go Blane (and Mommy for thinking fast) Oh and we call farts "fluffies". Haha!