Yesterday I had my 37 week appointment with Dr. Meanie. It was as eventful as always. I won't use my blog to vent all of my frustrations about this terrible doctor, but I will say that you don't tell someone who has a perfectly normal pregnancy that they are risking having a stillborn baby if they do not comply with your schedule and induce 8 days prior to their due date. The Texas Medical Board is going to get an earful from Scott as soon as Gavin has arrived! I love my wonderful husband!
I am so excited that the nursery is finally complete and ready to welcome our sweet little guy! Here are pictures of the final product, I sure wish I had taken before pictures, what a transformation! It is so crazy that we have two nurseries in our house!
Here is Gavin's new bed. I decided to do the same Breathable Baby bumper that Blane has. It gives me peace of mind, and it squishes down easily when stepped on so the boys can't propel themselves out of bed. I highly endorse these products!
2 comments:
Its so cute!!! We can't wait to meet Gavin!
Nice stripe! Glad it worked out for you...I kept meaning to ask. The room looks adorable...can't wait to see the baby that belongs in it!
Post a Comment