We've finally made it to 36 weeks! In some ways this pregnancy has FLOWN by, and in other ways I can't believe that I haven't had this baby yet! I actually feel like I have a lot more energy at this point than I had with Blane. Maybe it's just because I have no choice but to jump and run around with my sweet little toddler. We started our weekly appointments on Monday and I was excited to find out that I am at 1 cm, 80% effaced, and -1 station. I have definitely been having braxton hicks contractions which I never experienced with Blane. I've managed to avoid the severe heartburn that I had with Blane, but I am experiencing some painful acid reflux at night. Same difference I guess!
I did decide to post a belly pic. Here we are with 24 days left to go!!
And here is a picture of sweet Blane loving on his new brother
On another note I forgot to mention that Gavin's room is almost complete! I spent all last week painting and over the weekend we moved the boys' furniture around. The curtains are hung, and the crib is assembled. I just need to pick up the mattress sometime this week and we'll be all set! Once the room is complete I will post pictures! It's adorable and I'm so happy with how it has turned out!
4 comments:
Jen you look great!! It's so sweet to see Blane kissing his little brother....my nephew used to do that, but we're still trying to convince him he has a cousin in my belly! :)
Hope you're using the no VOC paint!!
You look so great...and headless:) Not a stretch mark on that tummy. I have a feeling Gavin is going to be early...yeeeaaaaa!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery and then of him:)
Meant to catch you last night-you look amazing, even in these last few TIRING days!!! I only wish I looked that great with Chase :) Stay strong, momma!
yeaaaa!!! precious belly pic! thinking about you!
Post a Comment