A friend of mine sent me a link for a wonderful and fun craft project - the prayer pail! We loved the idea so much that we set up a craft playdate so that the boys could make their own! I decided to tweak ours just a little so that Blane could have a more involvement in the decoration. I bought a small container that could be painted, stickered, drawn on, etc. Blane was so proud of his artistic achievement! I wrote different names and phrases on our popscicle sticks and tied cute ribbon on the end. The idea of the prayer pail is to give Blane and Gavin a better understanding of why we pray and who we can be praying for daily! Once our project was complete, we sat down, pulled out our sticks, and prayed over each one!
Some of the things we will be praying for are:
Each family member
Our government
Our troops
Blane's wife
Gavin's wife
CityView
2 comments:
Love love love this idea. Stay tuned to my blog for a similar post when I copy you...Love you all!
Super Fun! We're totally going to do this!
Post a Comment