Thursday, August 12, 2010

Little Baby #3 - Update

It's been an long wait for me this time around - between seeing the positive sign on my home pregnancy test and getting to the doctor to confirm that the little baby's development is progressing normally. I've been a little worried; and everyday I've had to renew my trust in Jesus, because I have no control over the little life inside of me. We were so thankful to see the tiny little heart pumping - what a miracle the creation of life is! This little baby is measuring 9mm, about the size of a grain of rice! I was officially 7 weeks yesterday (Wednesday), which puts me ahead of where I thought I was :) My official due date is MARCH 30, 2011 and wow, that seems like it's right around the corner! I'm so excited to head back to the doctor in 5 weeks to hear the little heart pumping! Oh what a joy it is to carry God's little creation!

Blane's new favorite book is "When I Was Inside Mommy"...he wants to read it several times a day, and always before bed. It's funny though, because when we're done reading he says, "Mommy, I don't want to go back in your tummy."

No comments: