2010-2011
Turtle Class
Ms. Beth
Ms. Lynn
My little guy has officially started preschool, and let's be honest, the only one shedding any tears is me! He is SUCH a big boy! Meet the teacher on Tuesday was a huge success! He had a great time and even hugged his teachers goodbye. God knew that I needed a little extra love that day because when Blane woke up from nap time, he ran downstairs, sat in my lap and fell back asleep : )
I was secretly hoping that he'd be just a little sad to see me go this morning, but instead he ran over to the toys and without looking back said, "Goodbye Mommy!" It just proves to me that he is so ready for this! His teachers mentioned that he didn't nap at all today - no surprise - and I sense that he may not have been obeying the way that he should since I heard the teacher tell him that he couldn't have a sticker until he sat on the rug. Overall, today was a success and Gavin definitely enjoyed the alone time with his mommy!
Blane and Daddy before meet the teacher

Just before meet the teacher

After meet the teacher with his Southlake Church t-shirt on

Standing outside of school on the first day!



1 comment:
What a loving mother you are. Just seeing the beautiful lunch you prepared shows it. I miss you all and will see you soon! Love, Les
Post a Comment