Thursday, December 30, 2010

27 Weeks - Baby Ashley

As much as I can't believe that I'm ALREADY 27 weeks, I also can't believe that I'm ONLY 27 weeks and feeling so large! Whoa! I honestly feel like I should be more like...35ish weeks?! And I'm just curious, has fashion changed from shorter to longer shirts (and all my old maternity clothes are of the shorter kind), or has all my clothing shrunk after enduring two pregnancies, OR could it be that I'm just THAT much bigger? Hmmmm.... Other than that - baby Ashley is doing really well! She moves and kicks and tumbles a lot! Her room is slowly being prepared - her sweet cream/white colored crib was delivered this morning, and her new bedding is on the way! And I'm really excited that my old furniture is part of her new room as well : ) Yay! Despite our house still being on the market, I'm determined (and my sweetest husband gave me the OK) to paint her room pink! I also have tons of crafting to do in order to decorate her room perfectly - vinyl etching her mirror, canvas painting/vinyl her scripture verse, sewing/monogramming decorative pillows for the queen bed, etc, etc. I would also love to cross-stitch....eh, might not get to all of that, we'll see. I can't wait to post pictures of my sweet baby girl in her new room. Until then, the boys are enjoying feeling her move and kissing my belly. What a sweet, precious time. Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

The Awalts said...

Yay for pink rooms!!!

Unknown said...

You may feel large, but you look adorable!!!