I remember vividly walking into my shower for Gavin two years ago and thinking that it would be the last baby shower I would ever have - who knew the miraculous plans God had in mind for us! I was SO excited that my precious friends wanted to bless us with a shower for Ashley! Last Friday night my girlfriends and family gathered together for some girl time, and presents! We had such a blast opening pink ruffles and other sweet girly things!
The beautiful table

This cake was even a notch above my wedding cake!
My dear friend Joy worked hard to design posters for all three kids' rooms with their verses. She surprised me by having all of them ready by the shower! I will post pictures soon of this in Ashley's room, and of the boys' verses as well. They are spectacular!!!
God has been faithful to provide loving and encouraging friends for me to walk through life with! Erin, Leila, and Joy were gracious enough to through the shower for me!
Oh so thankful for Mom who drove into town despite a super busy weekend preparing for her own monumentous occasion (Dad's retirement party!)
Gran, Pat, Me, and Mom : )
Opening gifts!!!
My great Aunt Vivian makes blankets for each new baby!
There were so many pictures of the most adorable gifts that I received, I just couldn't add them all in! I know that you are mostly anxious to see pictures of her room - just as anxious as I am to complete it! I was hoping to have that done by now, but one of my wall decor ideas was a total flop - so hopefully in a week I will be able to post about her sweet little nursery!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment