






Month one has already flown by and I can't believe how big my little girl is getting! Having a little girl is so much more fun than I ever imagined! And Daddy-Daughter love truly is special and precious. Scott told Ashley this week that he would be getting a dorm next to hers to protect her
: ) Sweet girl is easy, and so laid back. She eats about every three hours during the day, and is going as long as 6 hours overnight. Just until last week she was sleeping with me in bed, but most recently has been sleeping, swaddled, on an incline positioned in her pack n play (next to us of course!) Funny how the boys didn't last one night in our room, and she's already been with us a month! Love it! The boys still adore her, love to give her kisses, and always wonder where she is. We have finally passed her birthweight - today she weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz! Breastfeeding continues to go well and I am loving the cuddle time with my girl. She still has a head full of black hair, and that is typically what attracts the onlookers! My sweet friend did an awesome newborn photo session, and the pictures are absolutely adorable!
I remember the thought of having three kids 3 yrs and under was really scary! BUT, things could not be more fun, and totally do-able! I mean, things are certainly chaotic, loud, and totally crazy ..... but life is super fun and I am cherishing every day! I LOVE having three little babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment