Stats: 8 lbs 6 oz (50%), height 20 7/8 ", Head 34 1/2 cm (10%)Excited that our little gal has gained some weight over the past two weeks! Hooray! Our dr. did determine that her collar bone was broken during delivery - I guess the fracture was so small that it wasn't detectible on the xray done when she was born. But no worries, bones should heal quickly! But the other concern was a "click" in her left hip - possibly a dislocated hip. We will take Ashley for an ultrasound next Tuesday to see address any issues. Other than that, she's a healthy, growing little girl! She sleeps a ton, just not always when I am sleeping : ) We are loving every second with our third baby, I can't believe how much she's already grown and changed! Thank you Jesus for such a little miracle!!!

1 comment:
Beautiful family Jen!
Post a Comment