Ashley:
She is 4 1/2 months now! She's moving on from infancy into full babyhood - she's strong and sturdy to hold, easy to carry on my hip, sitting well in the bumbo, loving the exersaucer, and rolling front to back and back to front. She's 13 lbs 12 oz and 25 1/2 inches long. She still eats 5 times a day and sleeps 7:30 to 6. Haven't started solids yet and at this point plan to wait at least another month! She still has almost all of her hair except for one small patch in the back. She's such a sweet and content little baby - LOVE her! Her sweet little spirit brings such refreshment and joy!
Gavin:
Gavin has changed by leaps and bounds! His vocabulary continues to grow daily as does his means of communication - luckily this has meant much less frustration on his part! He is gregarious and loud, funny and goofy, loving and excitably, and totally all boy. He loves to play and adores his friends. He is fascinated by his big brother and copies everything Blane does. They have funny conversations, and very serious conversations. Gavin's biggest accomplishment this week is his transition from crib to big bed! I remember it taking much convincing to woo Blane away from his crib into his bed, on the other hand, nothing would stop Gavin from staying in his big boy bed. One night I heard him calling for me and when I didn't see him in his room anywhere, I discovered him completely under his bed. Apparently he had fallen out of bed and couldn't see to get back up. Even a long fall didn't stop him from going right back to that big bed! He is the sweetest, cutest little boy you'll ever see!
Blane:
Blane:Blane is such a hard worker. He is determined to be just like his daddy. One day he was playing around with a huge stack of extra bricks that came with our new house and before I knew it he had his whole radio flyer wagon filled with every single brick. Sweat was dripping from his brow yet he was determined to get his "job" done. He also loves golf. In fact I would say he is passionate about it. He loves to practice anywhere he can, and he especially loves his Grandaddy dates to the golf course. Blane has such a special, compassionate, loving spirit. He longs to please and to be accepted. I am praying that he quickly finds his identity in nothing other that Jesus.
I am so thankful that the three of them have adjusted incredibly well to this move!
No comments:
Post a Comment