Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ashley 5 1/2 Months

Oh my sweet little girl, I love you so! The Lord is using your little spirit to bring much JOY into our lives! Your brothers adore you, and dote on you all day long - I can tell you miss them when they are at school. "Ash-a-wee" as you are known by : ) Your daddy can't get enough of you, and the feeling is mutual - there's no one else you light up for more! You're so interested in solid food - you've even eaten Ritz and Graham crackers, only because I haven't had time to make you pureed food yet. You suck your little thumb oh so sweetly, sleep cozily on your side, play on your tummy, and gnaw on our fingers all day. I am overjoyed and so thankful for your life and I pray everyday that God would begin to reveal himself to you - I am hopeful that the way you live your life will make much of Jesus!

No comments: