
Another summer as come and gone. I'm always so sappy about these milestones. And I am hopeful that the Lord would teach me to better number my days and redeem my time well, because these days are evil, and fleeting.
Look.
Can you see?
How BIG my little baby boys are?
The time passes so quickly. I hope that I'm loving them well, pointing them to Jesus, modeling Jesus' heart, making the gospel attractive, and making God famous in our home. And of course, we've been praying for B&G's teachers all summer...most recently I have been praying that the Lord would equip their teachers with everything good to do his will, working in them that which is pleasing in his sight. (Heb 13: 20-21)
Sweet little Gavin is an owl this year. He loves school and his teachers. My big boy is a bee, and he also is loving his new school, teachers, and learning. The boys saw each other at school last week and were elated : ) I love that while the boys are at school, Ash and I can cuddle, I can work on bible study, or have a chance to meet with other women - so for that I am so thankful. And I am just so excited for what these boys "know" and are learning. And I hope that what they know in their heads, would very soon change their hearts, mold their character, and define their mission.
1 comment:
Hey! Got your link from your email! I kept meaning to get your blog address from you!
But you're on my reader now!! Yay! ;)
Post a Comment