Friday, November 11, 2011

On THIRTY, 30, Three Zero

This past September marked my thirty-ith year. I am overwhelmed with gratitude - the grace and mercy shown to me over thirty years has been astounding. I have had so, so many resons to rejoice in the Lord's faithfulness. I'm excited that on this side of 30, I'm still being renewed day by day. Everyday is more opportunity to look more like Jesus. Now, more than ever, I am more confident in my calling and the hope that I have. I recently came across a prayer list that Scott made even before we dated. He had several bullet points - items that he was praying through; but there was one that caught my eye. He had been purposefully praying for a wife that strived in her relationship with Jesus. I know that the Lord has been working in my heart to personally answer Scott's prayer request. In just 30 years of life I have many, many reasons to rejoice, so much to be thankful for. I don't deserve it and I count it all such a sweet gift.

No comments: