Monday, May 21, 2012

Kenya!!!

We are so thrilled at the opportunity Scott has this summer to accompany our lead pastor of C3 Magnolia, Casey, to Kenya! These two are eager to preach the Gospel and equip pastors and churches in the area for 11 days. They are on mission for the Lord and it's quite exciting to see where God is at work across the world and here in our home. I am really proud of the man that I married - a man who loves Jesus above all else, a man who makes daily sacrifices to serve his family and to serve the Lord.  He encourages us to love Jesus more.

God has been gracious to the kids and I as well - while Scott will be away almost two whole weeks - we won't be lonely! We get to spend the entire time relaxing with Grammie and Grandaddy in the mountains of Colorado! Yippee! 


Since we can't accompany Daddy to Africa, we are going to soak up the culture at home : )


Where is Africa??



Making Africa/Kenya lapbooks!!!

No comments: