Somehow, I didn't capture much via camera this unit! But we are still plugging away and enjoying our daily rhythm! The boys are still loving school and they can't understand why we have to take weekend breaks : ) We have officially been in school for 52 days and I can't believe how fast it has flown by! Blane has excelled in his reading and handwriting especially, and I now have him reading to me each night to practice his skills. The boys LOVE our read aloud time and so far we've completed The Magic Tree House books (1-8), the Mouse and the Motorcycle (three book series), and My Father's Dragon (three book series). Enjoy a few pictures!!
![]() |
| Our paper doll family |
![]() |
| handwriting practice |
![]() |
| Dino snooze |
![]() |
| helping Grammie pick the perfect lemon |
| handwriting with chalk |
![]() |
| dress up time |
| One of the best purchases - a book light for night time reading! |






No comments:
Post a Comment