I'm a little late on this one......but Blane turned 10 months old on the 5th! Our little boy is getting bigger and bigger everyday and pictures that were taken recently don't even look like him anymore. We still can't really figure out who he looks like. I think that he's a combination of my brother and my dad, with some traits of Dale, my father-in-law. Personality wise, he's nothing like me at all. Blane is a type A, extravert all the way. A huge flirt and charmer, he makes a friend wherever he goes, even if that friend happens to be a wall. And he HAS to be the center of attention at all times. His smile is contagious! He has a great sense of humor and he thinks that loud noises made by the hammer are just the funniest thing. I've never heard such a belly laugh! He's a busy bee and simply staying at home gets boring for him, so I have to change it up a lot. I try to get him out of the house at least once a day, if not, he goes stir crazy! He is by no means a cuddler...much to my disappointment : ( I have to say that this stage is the most fun, and even a little easier in many ways from when he was a baby. I love being able to hand him crackers or his sippy cup when he's hungry/thirsty in the car. No more pulling over to give him a bottle! He loves his daddy, his lovie, his blanky, his pups (any dog for that matter) blueberries, cheese puffs, fruit snacks, and all of his toys. Speaking of food, he has become the pickiest eater ever! Some days he'll eat anything I place in front of him, and other days he will sit there and cry until he gets a cheese puff....which has the nutritional value of air. He is still sleeping about 11 hours at night with two, two hour naps during the day. Poor little guy has had a terrible cold and allergies lately. No fever, but it's so sad when you can tell that they feel bad and they can't really get the phlem out like we can. Gross, but anyway...he is such a joy and we continually thank God for the treasure that he has given us!
2 comments:
Such a cute picture! He's precious!
Hey! I just found your blog from Christina G! Congrats on getting married and having an adorable son!
Post a Comment