I am pregnant!!!! Big surprise!!!! We are so very excited for Blane to have a baby brother or sister! I should be due around the end of May, but I'll know an exact date once I have our first visit with the doctor. Stay tuned for more updates!!!
Jen, Scott, and Blane - Congratulations. That is so exciting. It was so much fun seeing you and Blane when I was in Dallas. From just this blog and our brief visit, you can tell that you love being a mom! Stephanie Eckerle
8 comments:
I can't believe I had to find out on your blog. Congratulations! I am so excited for you, Scott, and Blane. Sure didn't take long:)
CONGRATS!!
Yeah! Congrats! 2 is fun. ;)
Congratulations!!!
YEA!!!! We are so excited for y'all! Close together is fun- a lot of work, but FUN!!!!
Congrats Jen! I hope you got my text..hope you had a great birthday!
Jen, Scott, and Blane - Congratulations. That is so exciting. It was so much fun seeing you and Blane when I was in Dallas. From just this blog and our brief visit, you can tell that you love being a mom! Stephanie Eckerle
Post a Comment