Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No More Bottle (and other big boy updates)

That's right, the bottle is gone for good. It's very sad because I feel like I don't have a baby anymore, but everything I've read has said to wean them from the bottle by a year (for teeth/cavity reasons) so we are moving on to the sippy cup for both morning and night whole milk. Blane's communicative skills are really improving! He likes to copy the sounds of the words that we make, and it usually sounds just like what we are saying! He's getting better and mama and dada, which of course we really like! He's also really good at word/object associations. I'll ask him where the fan is and he will point and look to the ceiling. I'll ask where Ollie is and he'll go jump on him! He also knows "milk" and will go looking for his cup if I ask. He is also trying so hard to walk, this weekend he took a good four steps! I'm sure he'll be tearing through the house in no time at all. On another note, I've been hard at work on his birthday party! It's just around the corner and will be so much fun! Can't wait to post pics!!!!!

No comments: