Thursday, October 9, 2008

Frapachinos: My New Best Friend!

My life these days: I eat are saltine crackers, spend my time on the couch, wear my pajamas until it's time to put on new pj's, and feel utterly and totally lethargic. Yuck. But when I purchase a frapachino from my favorite coffee joint, I suddenly shower, put on makeup, clean up a weeks worth of dirty dishes in 1 minute flat, vacuum, clean, take Blane for a walk, read my bible study, and actually answer the phone with a smile in my voice. So I realize that you're not really supposed to have caffeine when you're pregnant, but the Today show did a study that said one cup a day won't hurt and come on, anything Matt Lauer has to say has got to be true right? I think that Starbucks will be getting a LOT of our money until I hit the second trimester!
One another note, is this not the cutest face you have EVER seen?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I drank tons of sweet tea when I was preggo with Sophia, and I did not have any "low birth weight" problems. She was huge!

Kerri said...

CUTE baby!

Oh...and I've heard tons of OB's say one cup of caffeine a day is perfectly fine...if that makes you feel any better!

The Awalts said...

You know I had PLENTY of coffee with Payton and she seems to be doing okay :)