Sunday, November 30, 2008

Monkeys and Gingerbread Men

Monkeys and Gingerbread men are all over Blane's cute new Christmas pj's. Doesn't he look like a big boy? I can't believe that he is nearly 13 months old!!!!! His new accomplishments this week include being able to stand up into walking position by himself (without pulling up on something), and he can also point to his nose if you ask him where it is. What a little genius : ) If you tell him that you want a hug he'll walk up to you with arms wide open! It's the sweetest thing. He also loves to read books and his favorites include The Five Little Monkeys and You're My Little Lovebug. He enjoys picking out a book and coming over to my lap for me to read it to him. He also still loves to play peek-a-boo, but for some reason he'll only play this game in the car with his blankie!
In other news I am now 15 weeks along and feeling great! Except of course every morning when I walk into my closet and realize that I have NOTHING to wear! My maternity clothes from Blane are still pretty big, but there is just NO WAY that I can fit into normal clothes anymore! It really is amazing how quickly things change with a second pregnancy! Our next doctor's visit is December 12th and we should hopefully be able to find out the sex of the new baby!


2 comments:

Darling Daughters said...

Do you have a feeling on the sex?

Darling Daughters said...

I love your background change - too cute!