Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gavin: 39 1/2 Weeks - The Good and The Bad

Well I had my 39 week appointment today! The bad news is that there is no news. No change. Which means that I am so thankful that we chose not to induce on the 14th! It's just not time yet...although I was really hoping to be rushed to the hospital after today's appointment : ). So we are still in wait mode. I am definitely cherishing the last couple of days that I have alone with Blane, they are so precious! And worst case scenario is that I have 9 days left since we did choose to set an induction date for the 28th if nothing has happened by then. At that point I would be 6 days overdue, and since Scott has to leave town on the 31st, I want to make sure that he's here for the birth!!! The exciting news is that I had lost 3 pounds! And since Doc said that there is no harm to the baby, I was super thrilled! And I was even more excited to eat the brownies that Scott made tonight - guilt free! Stay tuned for more updates!!! Hopefully Gavin will be here sooner than later!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I have always heard that when you start losing weight you better be ready for the baby to come. It's supposed to be a sign that he's getting ready to make his appearance.