Saturday, May 23, 2009

40 Weeks and 1 Day - Gavin Where Are You?

Don't be fooled by the "pregnancy ticker" on my blog page, Gavin is definitely not 1 day old. In fact he has failed to make his appearance yet! I did try something new and really fun last week to try to encourage his arrival - acupuncture! A friend of mine from church is a chiropractor and one of her specialties is acupuncture in pediatrics and maternity. She showed me all the major pressure points for "inducing" and I left with 8 tacks in my body that are supposed to provide continual pressure on those points. Really fun, but didn't work as quickly as I was hoping : (. In the meantime, Blane and I have been having lots of fun together!


Here is a picture of one of the tacks. Please excuse my unshaven legs, I can't reach them!

No comments: