Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Am In Love With These Kids!!!!!!!

I'm having so much fun having two boys! Blane is hilarious and entertaining, and Gavin is still cute and cuddly...how could anything be better? My favorite thing about summer is the smell of dirt, sweat, and sunscreen on my little boy when he comes in from the outside. I don't want either of them to ever grow up!!!

Blane just waking up from his nap. Holding onto two lovies and MingMing
Gavin snuggled in the Peanut Shell

Cute face
Brotherly love
Another view from life in the Peanut Shell
Isn't he handsome?

Gavin is a very serious baby!
Sleeping...zzzzzzz
Yea! We've ventured into the exercauser and the Bumbo this month!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

How do you like the peanut shell vs the moby?? I have my homemade Moby (thanks for the tip!) but obviously haven't used anything yet!