I love, love, love having a baby again! I missed the sweet cuddle time. Gavin actually fell asleep with me in bed this afternoon. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be the mother of another one of your precious children!
Blane playing daddy's trumpet from high school.

Gavin will be a tiger this year for Halloween


Blane and daddy in matching shirts

Baby napping on the couch with me!

Daddy and Blane reading a book in the fort!

I decided to give Baby some rice cereal! He didn't quite know what to think : )

We have one happy baby on our hands!

Baby's crazy, wild hair. This is
al natural people!
3 comments:
Gavin's hair is too cute! And I love the pic of Scott and Blane in the fort. What a wonderful Daddy!
What awesome pictures!! Gavin looks SO much like his daddy!
I bet Blane's as good at the trumpet as Scott was in high school! :)
Tell Scott that Jeff and Rachel (Halbrook) Wright say hi!
Post a Comment