Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gavin's First Haricut

Gavin desperately needed a haircut! But, I've decided that $12 plus tip is ridiculous! Especially for a 9 month old who still has "baby hair". So, it is up to me to be a good, money conscious housewife. I mean, I have a college education, so surely I can cut my child's hair. I watched an online video "How to Cut Little Boy's Hair" and just dove right in! Luckily, my client was really good, and very still. Although he couldn't understand why I was sitting behind him and he couldn't see me : ) I have to say that I am pretty happy with how it turned out! And PS, the tips are great- lots of love and kisses!!!

Before picture
Before
After picture
After picture
After picture
I wonder if Blane and Scott will be up for homeade haircuts?! : p

1 comment:

Martha Cox said...

Jen,

Gavin looks great! You are so lucky that he sits still. We need two people to hold Morgan down for haircuts!