"Cute green dress mommy!"
"You have to sleep with me mommy."
I went one night to tuck him in and my hair was wet from my shower. "Mommy, you been taking a shower?"
While I was hugging Scott, "Mommy, let Daddy go."
While Scott was hugging me a different day, "Daddy, what you doing to mommy?"
I told him he couldn't drink my coke because he wasn't old enough. "Then I'll get older then I can drink the coke"
While reading him a book one night I told him that I had something in my eye: "Daddy fix your eye, I need to tell Daddy your eye is an owie and Daddy can fix it"
If Scott is out of town, often Blane will want to see his picture: "Give Daddy a kiss and hug in his picture"
After cleaning one day, "The potty looks nice"
"Who gave this to us?" Often referring to his shirts
I asked his who God and Jesus are: "We will live with them forever and ever
Blane is starting to reason out different situations. One day he told me that his car seat was too tight. Then a minute later he says, "I sitting higher it's not tight anymore"
While I was out of town Blane told my mom, "My poop was as big as mommy!"
"Tuck me in and thank God for me"
"Good cooking dinner mommy"
I always have both monitors turned on in my room. This morning I heard G crying but didn't go get him right away. Then I hear Blane yelling, "Good morning mommy! Good Morning mommy! It's ok baby, I'm talking to mommy!"
"But wwwhhhyyyy???"
When gavin obeys: "Good listening baby"
We recently went to my cousin's basketball game and my uncle was there as well. He was sitting behind us in the bleachers and to get a better view he stood up tall, put his hands in his pockets, and was unknowingly jiggling around some loose change. I noticed Blane stand up and put his hands in his pockets (while glancing back and forth at my uncle to see if he was properly imitating him). Then Blane asked me for some "money's".
Blane is SO excited to start school this fall. I bought him a backpack and lunchbox and he loves to play "going to school". He also loves to talk to people about his backpack. He'll tell them about how he puts his lunchbox and juice in the backpack, zips it up, goes to school, unzips it, eats his lunch, and rezips it : )
Today Blane was trying to pick up Gavin so I asked him what he was doing. He replied, "Baby's sick, I pick him up and put him in the doors, and close the doors, and drive the ambwance to make him better and get lollipops."
Blane has been doing excellent this month with potty training! I haven't changed a dirty diaper AT ALL this month! Who hoo! And this week he has started peeing on the potty as well. We haven't officially transitioned over to underwear, but we are getting close! Also, Blane is sleeping in his big boy bed without the toddler rail. It makes him seem so old! Blane has been especially cuddly these past couple of weeks which is unusual. But who can't resist "Hold me mommy?!" Love my little guys!









1 comment:
Chase is also super excited about school...almost every time we get in the car he'll ask if we're going to "dippwent school" (I tell him its different than sunday school)...and begs me to drive there! Hope that means it will be easy to drop him off that first day!
Post a Comment