Little baby Blane is turning into such a big boy! We have officially left the days of excessive spending behind and moved on to whole milk. I have a $100/month raise! We also recently turned his convertible seat from facing backwards, to facing forward. He loves to watch what I'm doing while we are driving! And last but not least, Scott and I set up his big boy bed this weekend! We have no plans for him to officially move beds anytime in the near future, but I do hope to have him transitioned before the new baby arrives in May. So, we decided to go ahead and set everything up for him in his room so that he can get used to it! We plan to read, play, and talk a lot about his big boy bed and get ready for the big move sometime next spring!
I was able to get the headboard and foot board super cheap off Craigslist! And the Star Wars bedding is just so fitting for him!
This is the official picture of the PBK website!
2 comments:
So cute!! I can't believe he is almost one!!
Hey, do you know what the name is of the color brown in your son's room? (on the lower half)? I like that brown!
Post a Comment