11 months old today! Yea! Blane's personality keeps getting more and more apparent. He has started to look under our bed for his toys, dog balls, a baseball bat, anything fun to play with. He also loves to share his food with the girls (our dogs). I'm pretty sure he must think they are starving because even when he's really hungry, he always offers his little cut up bites to the dogs first. So sweet. Speaking of dogs, this month Blane has initiated "slap-a-pup" time. This entails him crawling on top of JuneBug and slapping her as hard as he can as many times as he can. Surprisingly she doesn't mind and offers him big kisses in return. He's really becoming confident at standing in place on his own, but no steps quite yet. He is now 100% on finger foods, unless we are going out and it's easier for me to grab a can of jarred food, but I have been known to order him his own meal off the kids menu! What a big boy! Blane is only taking one or two naps per day now, and anytime he lays down, so do I! In fact, sometimes when he is playing I will make myself a cot on the floor next to him...I can't wait to have my energy back! (and our house cleanliness back!)

No comments:
Post a Comment