I totally forgot to include my 7 week pic, and I'm afraid Jen F. will call me up and harass me if I don't post it! So, here you go! Not much of a difference, but I have been loving the Taco Bell! By the way Jen F., I'm not sure how long this is going to last, I feel like I'm exposing myself naked on the Internet...normal people don't do this, only you!
Haha! You look a tiny bit more pregnant, but still have great abs:) How about a compromise and you wear a tank top? Blane looks so cute with the spaghetti! I love the "slap the pup" game. That is priceless.
1 comment:
Haha! You look a tiny bit more pregnant, but still have great abs:) How about a compromise and you wear a tank top? Blane looks so cute with the spaghetti! I love the "slap the pup" game. That is priceless.
Post a Comment