Gavin began physical therapy on Wednesday at Cooks Childrens Rehab Center in Hurst. I was surprised by how easy and fun it was! We met with his physical therapists Lauren and Lindsey, and they taught us all about Torticollis. We spent about an hour with them gathering information, learning stretches, and exercises to help G's neck muscles. We will be continuing sessions weekly for about three months, depending on our progress. We have lots of work to do each day at home and hopefully it will make a big difference! I was surprised to hear how common Torticollis is. In fact, Lauren was telling me that about 40% of her case load is Torticollis and that most of her patients do require helmets, which of course we are aware of, and planning on! So, I was really happy for the great experience. And I am looking forward to spending some alone time with my precious baby!
2 comments:
precious precious little boys! :) G has grown so much!!! Love them! And WHERE did "Nana" get those t-shirts?!?!? My Mom would die!
HIII Jen! Your precious boys are getting soooo big!! They are both SUPER adorable! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment