Sadly, my craft paper tree of thanks, which I posted about recently, did not survive long in this house. Even an entire roll of tape wasn't enough to keep it attached to my pantry door : ( It was clear that a new Tree of Thanks was in order! That same day, I received the Pottery Barn Kids catalog in the mail (why do they tempt us with such cute yet expensive things?!). Of course PBK had the cutest Thanksgiving advent calendar ever and I decided that there was no reason why I couldn't copy their design and tweak it as my own! I'm so excited about our new Tree of Thanks which should hopefully outlast me and be passed down in the family! I still need to add ribbon to hang it properly, but for now, it's fully functional resting lopsided on the wine bottle rack : ) I'm proud to say that I completed this project for only $14!

And you can't have a blog post without a cute picture of one of the boys!
1 comment:
I of course looked at pictures before reading and thought "that's just like the PBK tree I want!" .... so way to go, Jen - it looks beautiful and is such a great reminder to have hanging in your home! Feel like making a second?? :)
Post a Comment