
Few things in life have revolutionized the daily rhythm of my life the way that Sink Reflections has. I'll admit, when a friend recommended the book to me I was hugely skeptical. But with a three year old, a two year old, a newborn, two extremely hairy dogs, minimal sleep, a house on the market, and a heart that is bent towards a sinful attitude especially in the area of cleaning, I was willing to purchase the book and give it a try. I am truly surprised at the freedom my new routine affords me! My attitude has shifted and I now am thrilled to "bless my home", even if it involves scrubbing the toilet! The Flylady offers guidelines and structure for home routine and organization, but leaves enough room for flexibility and creativity - so my daily routines don't exactly mimic hers, but I have found a schedule, established on her recommendations, that works for our family. And the beauty of it all is that I have loads of newfound time and energy that enables me to serve my family well. Nothing is better than that!
So, if you are in a home management funk, I recommend this book!
1 comment:
Okay, this is the second time today that this book has come across my path. Just ordered it! Thank you for the encouragement!
Post a Comment