Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 2: Submission to Authority

Tomorrow we will be praying scripture that speaks to the idea of submission to authority. Keep in mind that for all of their lives, our sons will be in a position where they are called to summit to someone, so this is an important character trait to develop and pray for early on! And more important to any earthly submission, their hearts need to be ready to submit to the Lord on all occasions. There may be times where my boys question authority as they develop leadership skills, so in addition to praying for submissive hearts, I am also going to pray that they learn that respecting (even if they don’t agree with) authority is equally important! Also - I am hopeful that they will lead well the individuals that are called to submit to them one day and I am going to pray to that end!


I hope that you have been encouraged today!

No comments: